Paiseh so many days never post!
Damn lazy. Hahs.
Maybe I should delete it or leave it to rot?
Which one is a better idea?
Nevermind.
Blogger having problem is it?
Hard to explain seh.
I take ss can le.
Okay...that stupid bar disappeared. o.o
Today, sian la.
Reach school, told that we are moving to Class 3N2 because someone from there fell down and fractured his leg so can't walk up the stairs and using our classroom.
Hate it! 1 week leh.
But I like the seating arrangement of that class. I'm the last person in the row and Marcus can't bully me.
HAHHASS!
Then Tanny Ho come in awhile.
Science
Played some sort of game.
I also dk what is it.
Something like lao ying zhua xiao ji to me leh. LOL.
Then after the game, went through powerpoint slides for Ecology.
That chapter like dying sia.
Recess
Ate Nasi Lemak.
Okay, nothing to say.
Skipped~~ Lalala~
Maths
Waa, today 20th leh.
Then I very scared Ms Yuen.
She always like to use the date to call people to do questions.
Then today 20th, I 10th. Then I thought 20, 10 and 30 will tio de but she only call 20.
So, I heng ah.
English
Did cloze passage.
Then dk what liao la.
Forget. ;x
Chinese
Now very ma fan leh.
Have to move down to 1st floor.
Zzz
Then did zhuo ye first.
Then went into new chapter. Chapter 19 I think. Lu Deng.
Then was countdowning to bell ring. LOL.
Lunch
Followed XiTong and YanWei to TPY central for lunch.
Ate Subway. My wallet going big hole liao. D:
Then after lunch, saw Yanwei's mei, YiHui.
Then went to Popular.
Then took bus back to school.
Bus 231 have green and white plate leh. Then we dk which plate to take.
So, when 231 come, we ask the uncle, the uncle say have go to Beatty so we take lor.
Who knows that the bus take 1 whole round around TPY de? Waste time la.
Went back, changed, warm up-ed, ran 5 rounds, ball drills then coach came. Haiis...
Today training, lazy elaborate la.
Nevermind, shall end here.
Bye~