YOOOOOOOOO PEOPLE! :D
What the hell is wrong with blogger?
I want to post pictures also cannot.
Lazy put HTML code, so yea.
I LOVEEEEE TODAYYY!
Morning, woke up at 5.45am.
Went down to meet Enqi at 6.20am.
Then, walked to bus stop to meet Joanne and Adeline.
Adeline and Enqi went down at the Beatty there de bus stop.
Me and Joanne continued until Bishan Interchange.
Met Jingyi and walked to the swimming pool.
Alot of 1E4 people reach liao leh.
So early.
So surprised that Shahrizuan came.
Then had some free time first because coaches haven't reach.
Then coaches came, separated into 2 groups. Can swim & cannot siwm.
Then I went to the can swim, the coach very fierce and he teached us all the basics. Wthell!
What, blow bubbles in the water, put your hand on the tiles and paddle your feet and teach us how the hand should look like for freestyle. Wtheck la. All these for begineers one.
Then swum freestyle, then abit of breaststroke then stop liao.
Because we ended earlier than the cannot swim group, we got the whole toilet!
We quickly rushed in, then took a toilet each.
No time, so just used water to wash off the chlorine and cleaned up and went out le.
Untied my hair because it was wet.
Then went out, I scared the boys say I look like pontianak sia.
But, thank god they never.
Then, some Guangyang students came in when we're leaving.
Priya was there!!!!! But I didn't see her. She said she called me a few times but I didn't hear. ;x
Then left le.
Then don't know what happened, took so loong la.
Then went back to school then know Shahrizuan chu shi le. Then he went home.
He sort of 'fainted' luh.
Was bathing? Then suddenly blurred vision, knocked his head because cannot see clearly, went out of the cubicle, marcus said his eyeballs were looking up and his lips very white. o.o
Just like I that time high fever. But don't have white lips luh.
Went back to school, didn't tie hair. Very scared tio caught by Tanny Ho.
Thank god never bump into her.
Then reached at 9.45am.
Teachers came inside to talk, ask some info about Arya.
She got H1N1! Jkjk...
Then recess suppose 9.30am then the teacher talk talk talk until 10.
Then he say now alot of seniors so don't go.
Then have english lor.
Rushed through the newspaper like siao can.
Then have science.
Only 1 period.
Went to science lab.
Experiment. :D
Then went for recess.
Bought nasi lemak.
Then also bought NesCafe de Mocha.
Damn addicting luh. I want more more more!!!!
Jkjk...
Then have maths.
Went through chapter 11, last lesson for that chapter.
LOL, then YinShan and Shahrizuan never learn anything seh.
More than half of the class still blur blur on General Terms and Ms Yuen ending the chapter liao.
In exams or test, I sure die die liao. x.x
Nvm, don't know don't care. ;x
Today, like end very fast leh. Don't know why.
Maybe because morning swimming bah.
Not liking swimming but also loving it at the same time. LOL.
Maybe because of the coach, I don't like. Then I love swimming, so yea.
Maybe.
Maybe.
Bye.