HEY YOOOOOO PEOPLE!
2 things to announce..
HAPPY 13TH BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JIAYI! ♥(5th August) HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!Paiseh, never post..
Damn lazy luh. ;x
Yesterday had National Day celebration so bo swimming. D;
Went to school directly.
Never go to class, went to hall.
Then temperature taking..
Separated to groups.
Ah foo submit the old index so I changed group. -.-
Then blablabla..
Lazy elaborate on the games.
Then went back to hall 1 hour later..
Then SDC came and had a play called Who's Your Neighbour?
God, they make us laugh like there's no tomorrow!!! LOLOLOLOL!
I keep laughing until stomach pain. x.x
LOL!
I just say one eg: There's this guy called RH Guru.
Then Jimmy went to guess RH Guru as
Really
Hungry Guru but its actually
Racial
Harmony Guru.
LOOOOOL!
God, can't stop laughing..
Then after the play, had community singing. 3 songs only nia.
Then had gifts! :D
Then school ended...
Kay, its 12.04am now.
God, how long did I spent on this post?
Nevermind, lazy blog le.
Bye~