Heyooo !
Its my 100th post !
Finally ..
Went for piano exam.
Damn freaking tensed up.
I've a feeling that I'll fail.
Made mistakes in scales, sight read halfway stuck, aural - damn funny lah.
I low pitched voice then never tell examiner, he play high octave then I sing low, xia si ta. Tell me next time if I have low pitched voice, tell them, they play 1 octave lower. Lols.
My sight reading ! Wth lah, I play more than half le, then at last bar, suddenly stuck for very long.
Wa eh scales, die liao. I play wrongly, then start again from previous note.
Only pieces no mistake I think.
Seriously, die liao lah. T.T
If I don't pass, have to retake Grade 5. T.T
Wa sian, before exam, feeling very nervous.
After exam, feeling very scared, whether pass bo.
Walao, 1 is pre-effect, 1 is post-effect. ;x
Today thursday liao, tomorrow is last day of holidays.
So fast over le. D:
And, I'm not done with homework!
Gosh, gotta chiong le.
Esp. art.
Okay lah, gtg.
Byebyee.