Hello Everybody !!!
Its been almost 1 month since I last posted .
Well, nevermind . I'm lazy, damn lazy .
Anyways,
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY !!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WEISIN !!!
No school today ! (woot)
Teachers Day = Students bo school .
Nice seh . Hahas .
Anyway, yesterday had Teachers' Day Celebration .
Did the Beatty Wave for ACES Day .
Simi wave is that lah ?
Is copyrighted by Kallang Wave leh . ;x
Si Beatty Wave, giving me muscle ache in the leg now . ^$%^&$&^(*#^%#
Want to sit or stand also very pain leh . T.T
After the Beatty Wave, had Teachers' Day Celebration .
1st, had a video clip .
Wa seh, thank god VB never take the video .
The video damn nice leh . :DDDD
Then had some perfomances and was released at 10.10am like that ba .
Went around to find teachers to give them their Teachers' Day present !
Walao, all the teachers suddenly disappear sia .
Cannot find de . Find very long then find .
Then left around 10.50am .
Took MRT back to Farrer Park Primary .
Reached around 11.30am .
Entered by main gate and registered ourselves . LOL .
Then went canteen 1st . Me and YW bought a la jiao yu yuan .
Gaaaah I miss it loads !
If only Beatty canteen also have .
Went up to hall after that .
Saw Mr Kadir at the staircase and gave him his present .
Then went to hall the gallery to sit .
Waa, I think I too long never go back to FPPS le , suddenly don't regconise a single junior except those from P6 de .
Then sit at gallery very sian so went to find Mrs Goh to give present .
Mrs Goh say I very skinny . Mr Kadir also . ._.
Then the concert started .
Damn sian can ?
Then because bo recess, so very hungry .
Went down to canteen halfway during the concert to eat . ;x
I miss the foood ! Seriously ! D;
Yay ! Saw so many ex 6/4'08 people !
Happy happy . LOL .
Estella, Enqi, Amanda, Khystelle, Adeline, Joanne, Yanwei, Melissa, Pingting, Yijun, Mavis, Benjamin, Hua Yu, Harikumar, Yongchuan, Samuel, XiaoHui, Christina .
Yea, don't think have le .
I want to see ZhiChin, YongTing, Jiajing and Priya !!! T.T
Around 2+pm then left .
Reached home around 2.50pm like that .
Then on-ed lappy .
--
Today no school !
Later meeting Joanne, Adeline and Enqi . Going to WeiSin's party !!!
May post tonight ba .
Haix sian , tomorrow have school . D;
Byebyee .