Heyyo !
Well, its the start of September Holidays ! :D
Waa, so fast seh . Term 4 starting soon le .
I don't want 1E4'09 end so fast ! :'(
Sigh ...
Having volleyball training later .
This September Holidays is very packed .
Monday having vb training .
Tuesday piano at 11am .
Wednesday so far have nothing on and I hope so .
Thursday having piano exam ! God, I'm bound to fail . My scales, sight-reading is die die de . I'm oh-so nervous now .
Friday having vb training .
Its so damn packed .
Only wednesday free for now . Wanna rest also cannot .
Simi September Holidays is this lah ?
Nevermind .
Got back CA2 results, damn disappointed . D:
English-------61-----B4
Chinese------63-----B4
Maths--------80-----A1
Science-------68-----B3
Geography---52-----C6
History-------74-----A2
D&T----------70-----A2
Art-----------63-----B4
Only 1 A1 . Soo many B4s and even a C6 ?! T.T
Think I slacked too much in this term .
Needa work hard for EOY to secure my handphone and lappy .
Okay, gtg, byebyee .