Tagged by Celine to do a quiz.
My Name is: Idiot.
Why I'm Stupid
[ ] I can't Tie my shoes.
[x]I like/liked a guy/girl for no reason.
[x] I sniff everything
[ ] I've pissed off a Bee
[ ] I've had an 'accident'?(What kind of -.-)
[ ] I've bitten someone
[ ] I didn't know Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The Alphabet had the same tune ( SERIOUS )
[ ] I've gotten Lemon Juice in my eyes, with your Lemon
[x] I've failed a test or quiz
Why I'm Cool:
[ ] I say Rawr. Frequently.
[ ] I own aviators toys!! haha
[ ] I like to Party
[ ] I wear in style clothes
[ ] I take an activity out of school.
[x] I've been in a Boat
[x] I smile and laugh
[x] I have stuck my tongue out at someone
[ ] I've Stuck Gum to the bottom of a desk or table.
[ ] I can ski or Snowboard (Not a pro but able to survive.)
Your Favourite Colours:
1.Black
2.White
3.Yellow
My... (NOW)
Best Friends: Jingyi, Joanne, Enqi, Adeline :D
Good Friends: Amelyn, Doris, Lina, ZhiMin, XiTong
Worst Enemy: Nobody .
Nicknames: Don't want to say .
Shoe Size: Adult 6.
Height: 162
Favourite Clothing Brand: Idk.
Favourite Bag Brand: Converse !
Favourite Celebrities: Taylor Swift.
Finish these with the FIRST thing that comes to your mind?
The Cow said Moo and: Mooooo . (lol)
Raining: Oh shyt. I bo umbrella.
Let's talk about: Nothing . :D
Georgie Porgie: Shui lai de ?
Gumballs are just: Gumballs lah.
Random Bits And Bites;
What Colour is your Underwear: ...
Where are you: My room.
The Colour of your Bedroom Walls: Pink.
Take Reflection Pictures: Nope.
Do you Like Your Hair: Hai Okay bah.
Your Opinion on Blue Fuzzy Boots: No opinion.
Did You Ever Like the Song 'Low'?: Didn't know that there's this song?
You Paint Your Nails This Colour : No colour.
Grade: Secondary 1.
You Can Beatbox: No.
Your Ringtone: The League - My L.O.V.E, but its on silent mode.
Favourite Drink: Lemon Tea
Think Zac Efron's Cool: No.
Favourite Flower: Idk.
Do You Like Snoopy: Maybe ?
Favourite Pastime T.V. Show: Boy Over Flowers !
School Tomorrow: Nope?
Virgin: ...
Can You Do a Cartwheel: No ?
Ever thought of Killing Someone : Yea.
Favourite Football Team: No.
Facebook Profile Picture: My name ?
You Have :
[x] A Computer
[x] A Laptop
[] A Camera
[x] A Cell Phone
[x] An iPod/mp3 player
[ ] My Own Bedroom
[] Siblings
[x] Lots of Homework
[ ] An Article of Clothing from Abercrombie
[ ] A Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (MUAHAHHA)
[x] An Instrument
[x] Biological Parents
[x] A Life
[ ] A Car
Which of my friends would:
Eat More than a horse: Nobody ?
Take a bullet for anyone: No.
Dance in Front of Millions: You go and ask my friend lah.
Go Naked Far a week For 1 Million: Sot diao lah.
Take Up knitting: Lols, idk.
Give a Hobo 30 bucks: Nobody.
Be a Hobo: Nobody.
Cut themself and Be Emo: Me ! Jkjk.
Laugh for Days at a Lame Joke: Me.
Spend Thousands on Clothes: Idk
Spread the Most Ridiculous Rumour: Idk.
Be the prettiest girl in class: Any girl in my class lor except me.
Tag 10 peeps :)
Lazy to tag, just go ahead and do.