Heyoooooo!
Having my piano exam tomorrow.
Thankyou Reginaaa, Yanwei, Celine and Jingyi for wishing me luck and all the best!Your wishings really made me feel good. :DI love yaaaa` ! <3333!
Well, I really hope to get merit and Jingyi wants me to get merit.
I shall do my best yea! My 100%! :D
Okay, I'm freaking hell nervous and scared. T.T
Can't wait for 2.35pm tomorrow. It marks the end of my exam, actually is 2.27pm but I scared delay.
My sight-reading and sight-singing! How how ?! All those with sight de is sure die.
How to train my sight-reading ? Simi A - G lah, so hard to read all those notes de.
Having Coaches' Day on friday for vb training.
Didn't go to Angie's house today.
Sorry everybody. Haix, have piano. Missed out on all the fun! T.T
I wanna bake cookies and cake!
The vb song by cheryl - I became the always give blur look de. ._.
Really mah ? I give blur look ? Lols .
Nevermind ...
Gtg, byebyee .